Svoy Pocherk Company /
About company /
Company "Svoy pocherk" was found in 1996.
Main areas of the Company's activity are:
- TV distribution,
- production of documentary and feature films.
From the first year since its foundation our Company takes active participation in Russian market of TV and motion picture rights.
Since 1996 the Company is constant participant and partner of "Teleshow" exhibitions. Company's catalogue, which is constantly replenished, contains foreign and Russian films and series, broad package of entertaining and educational TV programs and documentary films.
Among our partners we list practically all central and regional television companies of Russia and former Soviet states, and also many foreign TV companies.
List of our partners includes:
- "Channel One" Russia,
- TV channel "NTV-Plus",
- TV channel "NTV-Mir",
- GTRK "Kultura",
- NTK "Zvezda",
- "TV Stolitsa",
- TV channel "Stolitsa+",
- "Pervyi HDTV",
- TV channel "Udivitelnaya zhizn",
- TV channel "365 dney TV",
- TV channel "24 doc",
- TV channel "Interesnoe TV",
- "VIASAT BROADCASTING UK",
- TV channel "Zoopark",
- TV channel "Illuzion +",
- "Sarafan TV",
- "LRT TV", Lithuania,
- "TV XXI",
- TV channel "KINO 2",
- TOO "Kazakhstan Information TV Agency ", Kazakhstan,
- Agency "Khabar", Kazakhstan,
- TV channel "Inter", Ukraine,
- "ISTV", Ukraine,
- "STB", Ukraine,
- TK "Russkiy sever",
- MPT "Zarechnyi",
- "Lipetsk TVK",
- TV channel "Litsa-23",
- TK "AFONTOVO",
- "Kolomna TV",
- "NIKA TV",
- TV channel "EHO-film",
- "Surgut-Inform TV",
- ÎÎÎ "TV company "AIST",
- And many other telecompanies.
Many documentary films produced by the Company were awarded with international prizes, including films made with assistance of State Committee of Russian Federation for Cinematography and Ministry for Press, Television and Radio Broadcasting and Mass Communications:
- 2002 - prize of jury on XX International film festival of sport films in Milan for documentary film "Nikolay Starostin. Father of "Spartak";
- 2003 - prize on International film festival of sport films "Atlant" in Moscow for documentary film "Picnic or everything that will be later";
- 2004 - Special Prize of film festival "Olympic screen-2004" in Moscow for documentary films "Nikolay Starostin. Father of "Spartak" and "Invalid`s place";
- 2006 - prize "Gold Minbar" for the best script on II International film festival of Islamic cinema in Kazan for documentary film "Colours of Changing Epoque" from series "Thousand Years of Neighbourhood. Conversations about Tatars";
- 2007 - Special Prize on International film festival of sport films in Milan (FICTS) for documentary film "Decathlon"
In 2008 during Moscow International film festival first performance of feature film "The Erne" (production director Vladimir Mun) took place.
From October 2008 the Company together with Embassy OF Montenegro in Russia and partners begins annually implementation of "DAYS OF RUSSIAN CINEMA IN MONTENEGRO".
Management of "SVOY POCHERK" Company
Alfiya Chebotareva, General Director, Producer.
Establisher of Production and Distribution Company "Svoy Pocherk", producer, scriptwriter, television journalist and General Director of organization. In 1980 graduated from Omsk State University, faculty of language and literature. Working in Kazan Alfiya Chebotareva made as scriptwriter and director number of educational films, trailers and documentaries; wrote in co-authorship scripts for documentaries.
In Moscow in production of music comedy "Italian contract" (1993, director and co-author of script - V.Chebotarev, director of photography - V.Nakhabtsev) participated as co-producer, editor and administrator. In 1992 Alfiya Chebotareva established Creative Association "Al-Art-Studio" (Moscow) renamed then into Autonomous non-profit cultural-educational organization "Svoy pocherk". In 1996 she established LLC "Company Svoy pocherk".
From 1994 to 1996 Alfiya Chebotareva authored and produced number of authorial programs on different central TV channels.
From 1996 Production and Distribution Company "SVOY POCHERK" deals not only with production of documentaries, feature films and TV programs, but also with TV distribution.